Chamber drain field systems are engineered for strength and performance, they have greater design flexibility including a smaller footprint as compared with stone and pipe, and are made from recycled materials.
Infiltrator Quick4 Chamber can be designed and installed in 25% less space than a conventional septic system.
Quick4+ Standard chamber
The Quick4 Plus Standard Chamber offers maximum strength through its two center structural columns. This chamber can be installed in a 36-inch-wide trench. Like the original line of Quick4 chambers, it offers advanced contouring capability with its Contour Swivel Connection™ which permits turns up to 15-degrees, right or left. It is also available in four-foot lengths to provide optimal installation flexibility.
QUICK4 PLUS BENEFITS
- Two center structural columns offer increased stability and superior strength
- Advanced contouring connections
- Latching mechanism allows for quick installation
- 4' chamber lengths are easy to handle and install
Quick4+ Low profile (LP)
The Quick4 Plus Standard Low Profile (LP) offers maximum strength through its four center structural columns. This chamber can be installed in a 36-inch-wide trench. It is shorter in height than Infiltrator’s other Standard model chambers, allowing for shallower installation. Quick4+ LP offers advanced contouring capability with its Contour Swivel Connection™, which permits turns up to 15°, right or left.
QUICK4+ Low Profile Benefits
- Low profile design makes this chamber ideal for shallow applications and four center structural columns offer superior strength
- Reduces imported fill needed for cap and fill systems